azima scribble

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Thursday, December 29, 2005

The New year But in Different Style

So here z my newly published entry.better than all of my other posts.....but in different style...its quite lengthy one but once you make up your mind you will definitely get into it....so enjoy reading


Here comes

The Sun of The New Year
Casting rainbow on the sea
Sunshine coming through the trees
And onto the shimmering gold sand
Listen to the breathtaking sounds of wind chimes


But…..

New year comes to show you the path:
The path to your bright future
So close your eyes n figure that out
Better take a look behind:
Better cast your mind back;

You got to take a look inside:
To make your future bright.

Don’t let the sun go down
Without letting the sunlight reflecting on your past



Well..! lets see how we can bring these two stanzas together…took a lot of time to figure that out(almost 2 weeks).Its easy to think but its difficult to explain ones point of view and pouring ideas,expressions,feelings onto a white,clear sheet of paper .Its something more than that... anyway I tried all my best to make you feel this poem deep within yourself….lets see how they look like if we merge both of them.But before we proceed further I must tell you that this place/beach is imaginary, imagined by me….There is a reason behind that .I will come to that later.

The above stanza is about a particular beach….i always wanted to celebrate new year at such an exotic place….sitting by the sea ,reflection of sunlight,breathtaking sounds of wind chime coming from the villas,tall green ceder trees….this is a kinda place where I went to celebrate my new year..….

So I went to the beach to celebrate new year.I was quite elated and exulted but as the sun rose I saw some people crying,some smiling..it was incredulous…and I simply couldn’t figure out what the matter was …why were they crying and at the same time why others were smiling without any reason………….i asked them and they told sad memories connected to their past,they told me how their hopes and dreams shattered and now they are left with nothing except distraught …..and the other ones told me the golden and happy moments of their life,….after experiencing such duplicity my mind was in great turmoil….i thought that here I am celebrating new year ?am I supposed to do this,when a bright future is waiting for me? ….I should better contemplate on my past in order to make my future bright……and hence I should better take a look behind and cast my mind all the way back to my past ..i should better listen to my past that what I did and what have done and what I have to do to make my future bright……..

Don’t let the sun of New Year morning go down without taking a look inside your self, without predicting your future .Come to know that which things are buried behind and how they can be brought forward to make your future brilliant. Get down doing something about your future. So go for it a brand new future is waiting for you.

There is always a motive or an inspiration behind everything you write.Let me explain what motivated me to write this poem kinda article.

To tell you the truth such beach/place does not exist as it is imaginary..I just wanted to elucidate my point in a different manner.But if this place would have been real then I think it must have been somewhere in the northern areas of Pakistan,which are reduced to rubble because of the disasterous and unheralded eathquake.It was my dream to visit northern areas but ALAS!it will remain a dream now as nothing is left in northern areas now…I never visited to such a beach or place and i think it depicts my dream of visiting northern areas.

I wanted to share my this unfulfilled dream with the readers….and on the same time I yearned to publish something related to the new year as well…..

AZIMA

5 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 27, 2005, Blogger Noreen said...

Thats true.Northeran areas destruction was definitly a big loss 2 u all but hopefully it will revive and ull get to visit it again

Nice way of depicting the new year in poem.waiting 4 ur next enteries

TC

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hey multi tasker..thanks for stopping bby at my blog..passing the comment.. I could always use a nice blogger's comments like yours anytime....hey hatsoff to u..great paintings..and the poems u write also are awesome..

 
At Sunday, January 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hey thanx again for liking my posts...thats so encouraging....CULPRITS of CLASS...cool...our profs never gave us some nick..cos we rarely attend any..;)

 
At Wednesday, February 01, 2006, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Hey u r tagged..check my blog...

 
At Monday, April 13, 2009, Blogger Unknown!!! said...

Do you remember me by any chance???? anyways do check this post if any bell rings.. U commented on it
http://404phylenotfound.blogspot.com/2005/12/reminiscence.html
how are you?.. so after my last message u never updated or checked ur blog???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home